Critical Help Needed
I have 3 days to clear out of a 5000 sq-ft warehouse and desperately need help to make it happen.
- Friday 7/29/16: Help put stuff out for a warehouse sale. Lookup prices and mark products.
- Saturday 7/30/16: Help at a warehouse sale.
- Saturday and Sunday: Load stuff onto pallets and move into storage space.
I also need help getting the word out.
There is a bunch of stuff to do. I need help doing it and I need moral support to keep my energy up. Really, I'd rather just go home and cry. But somehow I have to get this done as effectively as I can. I really don't have the skill set or hours in the day to do this.
I could use "Department Managers" who could take responsibility for product categories:
- Look up pricing (you would need to bring a computer -- I have wifi )
- Help customers during the sale
- You don't need to be an expert, just careful, thoughtful and basic e-commerce shopping skills.
Departments: Plastic Models, Trains, Radio Control, Educational Toys, Electronics Components, Robotics
Why is this happening? I expanded the business haphazardly, didn't manage the problems properly and then let the whole mess drag on for a long time without really dealing with it.
Here is a link to the sale page:
If you can help: email email@example.com or call 650-291-8043.
I am not in a position to pay cash for help but definately can trade some stuff for your time.