- AVR Microcontrollers & Programmers
- Basic Stamp Modules and Starter Kits
- LilyPad E-Textiles
- PIC Microcontrollers & Programmers
- Rasberry Pi
- Diodes and Rectifiers
- Displays and Annunciators
- IC Sockets & Heat Sinks
- LEDs and Photodetectors
- Resistors and Potentiometers
- Switches and Relays
- Transistors & FETs
- USB, Web & Memory Card Interfaces
- Wireless Communications
- 3D Printers and Supplies
- BEAM Robot Kits
- Metal Frame
- Mold Making and Casting Material
- Motor Controllers
- Other Parts
- Project Boxes
- Prototyping SMT by Schmartboard
- Screws, Nuts & Bolts
- Solar Cells And Education Kits
- Standoffs and Spacers
Gordon the Big Express Engine (with moving eyes) (HO Scale)
$ 89.99 $ 129.00
is on back order
Gordon the Big Express Engine is an Electrically Operated Thomas and Friends(R) Locomotive by Bachmann(R) Suitable for Ages 8 and Older.
Thomas and Friends(R) is a timeless television series based on the best-selling books written by Reverend W AwdryFeatures:
- An authentically reproduced Thomas and Friends(R) character.
- Gordon pulls his tender and moves his eyes from side to side as he travels down the track.
- International-style hook and loop couplers.
- Blackened metal wheels.
- 4-6-2 steam engine design with coal tender.
- Compatible with Bachmann's E-Z Track(R).
- Designed for use on HO/OO scale track.
- (1) Tank Engine w/Tender
- Scale: HO 1:87
- Oo 1: 76
- Length: 10-1/4" (260mm)
- Width: 1-1/2" (38cm)
- Height: 2" (51cm)
|Brand Part Number:||58744|
|Our Part Number:||b4657|