- AVR Microcontrollers & Programmers
- Basic Stamp Modules and Starter Kits
- LilyPad E-Textiles
- PIC Microcontrollers & Programmers
- Rasberry Pi
- Diodes and Rectifiers
- Displays and Annunciators
- IC Sockets & Heat Sinks
- LEDs and Photodetectors
- Resistors and Potentiometers
- Switches and Relays
- Transistors & FETs
- USB, Web & Memory Card Interfaces
- Wireless Communications
- 3D Printers and Supplies
- BEAM Robot Kits
- Metal Frame
- Mold Making and Casting Material
- Motor Controllers
- Other Parts
- Project Boxes
- Prototyping SMT by Schmartboard
- Screws, Nuts & Bolts
- Solar Cells And Education Kits
- Standoffs and Spacers
Mechanical Dog - Four Leg Walking Type
$ 13.99 $ 18.50
is on back order
This is the Mechanical Dog Assembly Kit from Tamiya's RoboCraft Series. For Ages 10 and Up.Features:
- This robot dog walks by transferring motor revolution to reciprocat- ing motion via crank and linkage rod.
- By changing configuration of the gearbox and crank holes, eight types of running speeds can be selected.
- Leg and body parts are transparent yellow plastic.
- Coil spring tail wags when the model walks.
- Gripping parts at the end of each leg to change position according to speed for smooth movement.
- Simple assembly with screws and snap-lock parts.
- Includes gearbox and motor.
- A small screwdriver and hex wrench are included.
- Pictorial assembly instructions.
- One Mechanical Dog Assembly Kit.
- Hobby Knife
- One "AA" Cell Battery
- Length: 6.5" (16.5cm)
- Continuous Running Time: 1-2 hours
|Brand Part Number:||71101|
|Our Part Number:||b4754|
|Plastic Flush Cutter|
|Light Duty Modeling Knife|