- AVR Microcontrollers & Programmers
- Basic Stamp Modules and Starter Kits
- LilyPad E-Textiles
- PIC Microcontrollers & Programmers
- Rasberry Pi
- Diodes and Rectifiers
- Displays and Annunciators
- IC Sockets & Heat Sinks
- LEDs and Photodetectors
- Resistors and Potentiometers
- Switches and Relays
- Transistors & FETs
- USB, Web & Memory Card Interfaces
- Wireless Communications
- 3D Printers and Supplies
- BEAM Robot Kits
- Metal Frame
- Mold Making and Casting Material
- Motor Controllers
- Other Parts
- Project Boxes
- Prototyping SMT by Schmartboard
- Screws, Nuts & Bolts
- Solar Cells And Education Kits
- Standoffs and Spacers
Bare Conductive - Electric Paint (50ml)
is on back order
Bare Conductive’s Electric Paint is just like any other water-based paint… except that it’s electrically conductive! This means that you can actually paint wires onto things like models, clothes, furniture, walls, almost anything you can think of. Standard acrylic or water-based paints can even be used alongside Electric Paint to act as insulation or to create multi-layer circuitry!
You can apply Bare’s Electric Paint like any other water-based paint. You can use a brush, a roller, printmaking equipment, some intrepid users have even tried to spray the material through an airbrush! It’s important to note that as Electric Paint dries the conductivity increases (and will continue to increase to a certain extent even after the paint “feels” dry), so if your project requires calibration, let the paint dry completely before testing it.
Note: Electric Paint is not meant for use on skin!
Note: Electric Paint is not waterproof, but depending on what your application is you can paint over it with a waterproof paint or varnish. On the bright side this does make for easy cleanup.
- Water-based, nontoxic and dries at room temperature.
- Elecric Paint can be applied to a wide variety of materials, including (but certainly not limited to) paper, cardboard vellum, wood, metal, plaster, some rubbers, plastics and many textile.
- Soap and warm water will take Electric Paint off of most surfaces.
- Can last years if treated properly and kept dry.
|Brand Part Number:||COM-10994|
|Our Part Number:||b5717|
|Bare Conductive Touch Board|
|Conductive Fabric - 12"x13" Ripstop|
|LED Mixed Bag - 5mm|
|Circuit Scribe Lite Kit|
|Thermochromatic Pigment - Red (20g)|
|Thermochromatic Pigment - Bright Yellow (20g)|
|Conductive Ribbon - 3-Conductor (1 yard)|